Monday, April 7, 2008

Finally! Speech Day is OVER!!

Yippie! Speech Day is over and done with! Now I can breathe. And I can catch up on all the markings that i owe you people. Hahahaaa!

Yes, Apple made a good point about writing your name or your nick after each post so that we know who has written it. Remember? Write with responsibility. If you say something, you must be accountable for it. Express yourself in a manner which is socially acceptable. Even if you are unhappy about something, phrase your sentences in a constructive manner. I wouldn't want to see someone screaming or scolding whoever the target is.

I'm glad you have used this blog to remind others of homework and other announcements. WE can also announce someone's birthday if it is coming up ya? Let's make it a happy blog. One that you'll feel better after reading.

Okie dokie...
Mdm Fauzana

No comments: