How has it been so far? I hope you guys have been coping well with the exams and the stress that comes with it so far. I also hope that ALL of you will do well. If not, at least a decent grade. heehee...define decent? Pass with at least a B4 for MOST subjects. I'm sure quite a number of you are capable of better results. The rest, just need more time for revision. This means, START EARLY. Then you'll be fair to yourself for allowing ample time for knowledge to sink in.
Ok i hope to see all of you again on the 14th May. This will be the day that teachers can return papers to you and you can check your answers and marks. Remember to count the marks properly just to double confirm that they are correct. Inform the teacher if it isn't.
So all the best for the last two papers ya!!
Best wishes,
Mdm Fauzana
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment